Solid Concrete Blocks
Sorry this product can not be shipped to your country
GH¢ 3.30 – GH¢ 4.90
- Flexible and easy to construct.
- Ideal for foundation and basement wall.
- Unaffected by termites.
- long lasting, durable and requires less maintenance.
- Highly resistant to extreme weather conditions such as storms, floods and high winds.
A concrete block is primarily used as a building material in the construction of walls. Solid concrete blocks are made of a mixture of Portland cement, water, sand and gravel. It is also used for constructing retaining walls, garden walls, chimney and fireplaces. Ideal for foundation and basement wall. Our blocks are unaffected by termites and highly resistant to cracking and crumbling in extreme temperatures, unlike poured concrete.
- 4″ – 400mm x 200mm x 200mm
- 5″ – 400mm x 200mm x 125mm
- 6″ – 400mm x 200mm x 150mm
- 8″ – 400mm x 200mm x 100mm
4, 5, 6, 8
There are no inquiries yet.