Stanley Magnetic Shock Resistant Level 9 Inch
- Magnetic base for working with metal surfaces
- Bi-material body for added durability
- Integrated pipe groove for working on rounded surfaces
- Non-marring, shock resistant rubber end caps for added durability
- Open, top read center vial for easy read-ability
Magnetic Torpedo Level is compact and shock resistant. The bi-material body with rubber end caps protect finished work surfaces from damage and provide shock absorbing protect to bubble vials. With a heavy-duty aluminum frame, open top-read vial, and pipe groove for use on rounded surfaces, this tool is built for accuracy, ease of use and durability.
184 X 2.2/11.4 X 2.0MM/6OT, 254 X 3.0/2.2 X 3.0MM/96T, 305 X 3,2/2.2 X 3.0MM/8OT
There are no inquiries yet.