Sorry this product can not be shipped to your country
GH¢ 9.00 – GH¢ 15.00
- 500g and 1kg
- Fresh from farm
- Help support healthy night vision
- It helps burn more calories
- They have 300 percent of your daily vitamin C intake.
- Red bell peppers are packed with antioxidants
- A great source of vitamin B6 and magnesium
Adding hot peppers, hot sauces and hot powders to food continues to protect us from food poisoning even though we now refrigerate food.
1.Help support healthy night vision
Since red peppers are high in vitamin A, it helps to support healthy eyesight, especially night vision.
2. It helps burn more calories
Red peppers can increase metabolic rate. Red bell peppers can increase our metabolism without increasing our heart rate and blood pressure like the hot peppers do.
3. They have 300 percent of your daily vitamin C intake.
Besides being a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C is also needed for the proper absorption of iron. If you are iron deficient, try combining red peppers with your iron source for maximum absorption.
4. Red bell peppers are packed with antioxidants
The combined effects of vitamin A and C create a great antioxidant capacity, and with lycopene in the mix, the red bell pepper becomes a top notch super food. Red peppers are one of the highest veggies in lycopene, which has been successfully tested in the prevention of many cancers including prostate and lung.
5. A great source of vitamin B6 and magnesium.
This vitamin and mineral combination shows a decrease in anxiety, especially related to pre-menstrual symptoms. Vitamin B6 is also a natural diuretic, which helps you to reduce bloating and prevents hypertension.
There are no inquiries yet.