Benetech Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Sorry this product can not be shipped to your country
- One-handed design for easy and comfortable use.
- LED backlight for use in low light conditions.
- Supports Max / Min / Avg / Dif readings.
- With data storage, recall and data hold function.
- Measuring range: -50 to +380 °C.
The basic design consists of a lens that focuses the infrared (IR) beam onto a detector, which converts energy into an electrical signal. When the variations in ambient temperature have been compensated for, this is then displayed in units of temperature. This configuration facilitates temperature measurement from a distance so you don´t have to touch object being measured. This infrared IR thermometer has an LCD display that shows the real temperature.
There are no inquiries yet.