FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced
- Organize contacts, track inventory, manage projects, create invoices, and more
- Choose a built-in template or drag and drop a spreadsheet to get started
- Easily build custom reports, connect to existing systems, integrate with external apps, and more
FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced is the tool you use to create a custom app. You also use FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced to access your app on a Windows or Mac computer. Start by importing data from a spreadsheet or using a built-in starter app to manage contacts, inventory, meetings, and more. FileMaker Pro Advanced includes a set of advanced tools to help you design and develop custom apps faster and easier. Plus, you’ll get robust analysis capabilities, powerful diagnostic tools, and much more.
FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced includes the following new features and improvements.
Support for FileMaker Cloud and FileMaker ID
FileMaker ID and the My Apps window – FileMaker ID users can sign in and use the My Apps window to work with their team’s custom apps hosted by FileMaker Cloud. The single sign-in allows users to open any apps they’ve been granted access to.
- Upload to a FileMaker Cloud host – With the Upload to Host dialog box, FileMaker ID team managers can upload FileMaker Pro Advanced files to their FileMaker Cloud host. See
- Manage security for files hosted by FileMaker Cloud – For each team you’re in, you can grant FileMaker ID users and groups access to a file, view the FileMaker ID user names in a group, and assign privilege sets in the Manage Security dialog box.
Improved data importing and file conversion
With the new Import Field Mapping dialog box, you can:
choose target fields from a list that you can search
choose any record in the source file to use as field names for certain import file types
for each target field, choose whether to perform auto-enter options while importing
import data that uses a custom character to separate field values
With the new Manage Security dialog box, you can:
work with an account access list filtered by account type, assign privilege sets to users and groups directly in the list, and perform other common tasks in the details pane without leaving the list
manage privilege sets, extended privileges, and file access in the Advanced Security Settings dialog box
see whether the selected authentication type is supported on the file’s current host
Privilege to manage accounts that don’t have full access – You can now grant users the limited ability to create and delete access to a file and assign existing privilege sets without allowing them to modify groups or users that have the Full Access privilege set or create or edit privilege sets.
Unsigned plug-in notification – FileMaker Pro Advanced notifies you when a plug-in has not been digitally signed by its developer.
Full access required by default to reference a file – The option to require the Full Access privilege set to use references to a file is now enabled by default in newly created files. The option is unchanged in existing files.
- Move objects with Shift-Arrow keys – Using the Shift-Arrow keys in Layout mode now moves objects in increments 10 times larger than when using the Arrow keys.
- Read and write external data files – Create scripts that read, write, and manage external data files—for example, to write log files or export data in a custom format. See “New script steps,” below.
- Open files with a version-specific URL – You can now use the fmp18 scheme in URLs to open files specifically with FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced or FileMaker Go 18.
- Open a custom app upon start – You can now use the personalization file during a command-line installation to specify a custom app to open when FileMaker Pro Advanced starts.
- Save files as XML – You can now save a FileMaker Pro Advanced file in an XML format that represents the schema, layouts, scripts, and other parts of the file. You can use the XML file to document changes in your custom app between versions and use standard text-based tools to compare versions.
Apply for refund or replacement within 15 days of delivery.
If the license key was delivered but is not activating you may contact us (email@example.com) for a new key, assistance or a refund. Attaching a screenshot will be helpful.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you want to return a Key you no longer need after a period of use you may contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or feel free to resell the key on duvaionline.com and state the remaining period of validity.
If the item was sold at a lower price and our prices have increased since the sale, we will honor the lower price at refund.
There are no inquiries yet.